Caterpillar, Inc. Mold Maker Lead (Hodges, South Carolina) - 3rd Shift in Hodges, South Carolina
Mold Maker Lead (Hodges, South Carolina) - 3rd Shift
We are currently looking for experienced Mold Maker Leads to join our talented Hodges, South Carolina team!
As a Molding Specialist (Mold Maker Lead) you will utilize your previous experience to set up, operate, adjust and/or monitor molding machines to produce molds. You will set a variety of cores in molds and investigates causes of rejected castings.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work with molding machines to produce molds
- Set cores in molds
- Investigates causes of rejected castings
- Review Foundry methods
- Isolates problems and makes recommendations to eliminate defects and salvage castings
- Minimum 1 year of previous manufacturing/foundry experience
Top candidates will also have:
- Previous mold maker, assembly or machine operating experience
- Ability to work various shifts and flexible hours
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with others
- Ability to learn all aspects of job assignments
- Positions are for 3rd shift, 7PM-5:30 AM, 4 10 hour work days a week
- Positions are in Hodges, South Carolina.
- Starting wages will range from $17.93-$22.77 with an additional $.75 per hour shift differential.
- Starting wages are based on qualifications and/or experience
- There is no relocation offered for these positions.
Please ensure you frequently check the e-mail account you provided on your application, including the spam/junk folder, as this is the primary correspondence method in our recruiting process.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers.
Job Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Primary Location United States-South Carolina-Hodges
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Any relocation costs incurred would be the responsibility of the selected applicant.
Req ID: 1900009F