Caterpillar, Inc. Staff Accountant - Legal Entity in Mossville, Illinois
Staff Accountant - Legal Entity
Caterpillar has exciting opportunities for accountants whowant to be challenged, are mobile and are interested in progressing through anumber of staff and supervisory assignments.
Job Duties/Responsibilities mayinclude, but are not limited to:
- dedicated staff accountant to support the Reman Purchased Finished (PF)business
- financial accounting including preparationof journal entries, trend analysis, and account reconciliations
- coordination of monthly suppliercore reporting process
- consolidation, analysis, andcommunication of business results / explanations
- presentation and explanation ofresults to management
- estimating various forecast andbudget scenarios as needed based on changing business conditions
- development and maintenance of internal controls, including Sarbanes-Oxley(SOX) control documentation
- Bachelor's level degree in Accounting; Non-Accounting degree requires18 hours of core accounting courses or approved certification (CPA/CMA)
- 2-4 years of accounting experience
- Professional Certification (Certified Public Accountant (CPA), CertifiedManagement Accountant (CMA) or equivalent)
- Proven recordof strong initiative, leadership, accountability, and effective communicationskills
Caterpillar is not currentlyhiring individuals for this position who now or in the future requiresponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company,Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can befound through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers
Primary Location United States-Illinois-Mossville
Unposting Date: Dec 13, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Req ID: 18000C69