Caterpillar, Inc. Maquinista 3a in Nuevo Leon, Mexico
This position is responsible for removing edges, burrs of the valves and components after the machining process using hand tools. It is responsible for loading and unloading parts and additionally ensures that the machining center and / or machine tool operates normally.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Use your complete PPE according to your station's standard worksheet and keep them in good condition.
- Perform preventive maintenance of your machine according to the TPM program.
- Keep the area delimited in layout within the concepts of order and cleaning established by 5's.
- Remove burrs and edges of valves and machined components following the steps according to the standard workpiece of the part and react according to the Control Plan.
- Bring statistical control charts to control your process and tools
- Move production parts as needed manually using the appropriate technique to lift heavy loads, with cranes, in trolleys or any other means available for material handling.
- Responsible for filling in the scorecard of your area. Fill in a checklist, charts or graphs to help ensure the metrics of the P, Q, V, C area.
- Check measuring equipment to be used in your workstation and measure according to standard worksheet and control plan.
- Technical in Machinery and Tools with 6 months of experience in operation of cutting machines.
Job Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Primary Location Mexico-Nuevo Leon-Cienega de Flores
Unposting Date: Apr 12, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Req ID: 190001TR