Caterpillar, Inc. Tec. Mantenimiento Avanzado in Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Tec. Mantenimiento Avanzado
To carry out the activities of the maintenance program established in the operational areas and / or services to ensure the satisfaction of our clients according to our CPS system to guarantee the safety, quality, speed and cost.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Comply and optimize the maintenance programs according to the times established by the SAP system.
- Use personal safety equipment and machinery, according to the procedure and / or established standards
- Periodic review of the maintenance according to formats that apply
- Make optimal and adequate use of tools and equipment for maintenance maneuvers.
- Comply with the operating instructions that apply in your area of work.
- Execute the preventive, corrective and predictive activities necessary for the installation and maintenance of production machines, equipment of buildings and vehicles.
- Locate faults through electrical, electronic devices, mechanical and electrical diagrams.
Mechanical technician electrician, electrical electrician and 2 or 3 years of experience in electrical maintenance, requires knowledge in:
Diagnosis of mechanical systems of intermediate precision.
Diagnosis of medium pneumatic systems.
Diagnosis of medium hydraulic systems.
Interpretation of electrical diagrams.
Intermediate AC motor technology
Advanced sensor technology
Adjustment of flow, pressure, level and temperature measurement instruments.
Job Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Primary Location Mexico-Nuevo Leon-Cienega de Flores
Unposting Date: Apr 12, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Req ID: 190001TH