Caterpillar, Inc. Supply Network Specialist Commercial Analyst in Slaskie, Poland
Supply Network Specialist Commercial Analyst
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide constant operational support to PF Segment buyers onrespective categories
- Process all purchasing activities in accordance to the internalstandards, procedures and PP's (Purchasing Practices)
- prepare RFQ packages (drawings and specification collection, etc.)
- send out RFQ's
- quotes collection
- preparing quotes comparisons
- support buyers with supplier recommendation process (Sourcing Council)
- update purchasing systems with all key data - updates of new prices,LT and MOQ's, etc.
- maintain purchasing systems with correct data to allow flawlesscooperation (Lognet, MSC, SIA)
- cooperate with all PF Segment suppliers in collecting and updating keydocumentation's, eg. NDA's, Banking Data, etc.
- support new supplier on boarding process
- clarify PCD's with suppliers
- support buyers with all KPI's and any other purchasing initiativese.g. SSP, EU Payment Terms, RPM, Past Dues, benchmark, etc.
- strong English skills
- familiar with various computer systems (an asset - Lognet, MSC, Epix,SIA, ASC, etc.)
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office software - Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- basic understanding of purchasing processes (RFQ, NDA, Incoterms, SSP,Past Due's, etc.)
- basic negotiation skills
- a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent by experience - good interpersonaland collaboration skills
Job Purchasing & Procurement
Primary Location Poland-Slaskie-Sosnowiec
Unposting Date: Dec 13, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Req ID: 1900096G