Caterpillar, Inc. Marketing Representative in State Not Specified, South Africa
Cat Paving is the sales execution arm of Caterpillar that focusses on road construction products. With the demand for road construction products increasing over the years in AME, there is tremendous opportunity to grow within Cat Paving.
The Caterpillar AME Paving Development plan will develop you to become a Caterpillar expert related to marketing, sales, distribution channels and utilization of digital technologies in the road infrastructure industry. By applying your educational expertise and your passion for learning, helping others succeed you will help Caterpillar’s customers grow in the road construction business.
We are offering a development program where you will undergo a Paving Territory Manager development plan. You will have various training & assignments on Product knowledge, Marketing & Sales Operations and Dealer Development activities across our various global facilities / dealer locations. You will develop a broad experience base, be involved with process development and implementation, and engage in multi-functional projects related to Caterpillar paving products.
Graduates who complete the first year satisfactorily will be eligible to attend the Marketing Training Class based at our Singapore Training Centre for a 3-month intensive training programme.
After successful completion of the full development program you will have the opportunity to transition into a Paving TM role in a District office (current office locations Dubai, Johannesburg, Abidjan) where you will be responsible for driving the Caterpillar paving business. In this role, you would work closely with Caterpillar distributors and the local Caterpillar teams.
- Recent completion of a Marketing/Business/Engineering Degree.
- Work experience of 2- 3 yrs.
- Open to travel across Africa and Middle East - travel could be approx. 50% of the time over the course of a year
- Should be willing to work in the Middle East and relocate to Africa upon business needs (current office locations Dubai, Johannesburg, Abidjan)
- Should have good academic score (evidence will be required)
- Fluent spoken and written English skills are essential
- Dynamic and with strong presentation skills
- Experience in B2B marketing, digital solutions, product support or technical service would be an advantage.
- Strong communication, leadership and influencing skills and ability to operate independently
- Technical aptitude or knowledge is preferred
Job Marketing / Sales / Product Support
Primary Location South Africa-State Not Specified-Johannesburg
Unposting Date: Mar 28, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Req ID: 1900027T