Caterpillar, Inc. Soldador in Tamaulipas, Mexico
The experience required in this position is to use manual processes to complete welds in terminals and repair defects, prepare the parts to be welded in jigs and fixtures used gauges to inspect the entire operation.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare the parts to be welded.
- Tap the pieces to stay together using the manual soldering processes according to the dimensions specified in the drawing.
- Partially assembly in an automatic welding machine.
- Using submerged arc processes.
- May be required to use manual processes to complete welds in terminals or repair defects.
- Use of templates, gauges and measuring tape to inspect the entire operation.
- Middle School.
- Tool Management
Job Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Primary Location Mexico-Tamaulipas-Reynosa
Req ID: 1900035E