Caterpillar, Inc. Data Science Technical Leader in Tamil Nadu, India
Data Science Technical Leader
As an Engineer Specialist, you will be the global technical expert and a key contributor in the concept, development, and design of complex components, subsystems, or processes. You will provide technical guidance to global teams. You will contribute to the planning and delivery of projects, continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology, mentor, coach, and teach team members, and deepen your professional network.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical guidance on needs analysis and initiate ideas
- Lead research and develop new technology
- Evaluate and promote new products, processes, or systems
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
- Lead teams to the design of new products and processes
- Provide technical guidance on product and process maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum
- 9 to 13 years of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical skills.
- Master’s degree (or international equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum.
- In Depth Experience in Data Science.
- Should have lead teams earlier with deep domain expertise in Python and Panda.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Primary Location India-Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Unposting Date: Feb 14, 2020, 12:29:00 PM
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Req ID: 2000008W