Caterpillar, Inc. Engineering Manager in Tamil Nadu, India
When you Join Team Caterpillar, as an Engineer Manager, you will coach, guide and facilitate the development of a work group to develop collaborative relationships among themselves, as well as with customers, suppliers and other functional groups to ensure goals are achieved. You will create and maintain an organizational climate / culture which encourages innovation, collaboration, excitement / commitment and a sense of urgency towards business success. Work group size will varies up to 15 employees with a budget up to $5M. You will continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology, mentor and coach immediate work group, and deepen your professional network.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Lead work group to complete objectives in design of or maintance of products, processes, components, and systems
- Communicate results to global customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
- Manage team-s budget on cost
- Mentor and coach work group
- Bachelor-s degree (or international equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven team leadership skills
- Master degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum.
Job Information Technology
Primary Location India-Tamil Nadu-Hosur
Unposting Date: Jun 25, 2019, 2:29:00 PM
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Req ID: 190004ZH