Caterpillar, Inc. Software Developer in Tamil Nadu, India
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
1. Design and Develop Software for EM2000 Loco Controller
2. Write Test Plans and perform Unit Level and System Level SW testing
3. Work with requirements team (System Engineers) on developing software requirements
4. Prioritize the SW activities and communicate to process partners.
5. Perform Software reviews
1. BE/Btech/ME/Mtech in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or relevant Technical experience
2. 4-8 years of experience in Embedded C programming.
3. 2 years experience in Locomotive Domain
4. Having Engine Domain knowledge is preferrable.
6. Good Trouble Shooting/Debugging skills
7. Knowledge on Software Configuration Tools
8. Knowledge on Software testing and Tools (CANalayzer, CANape etc.,)
9. Good Communication
Primary Location India-Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Unposting Date: Jan 3, 2019, 12:29:00 PM
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Req ID: 18000BQG