Caterpillar, Inc. Inventory Analyst in Vlaams Brabant, Belgium
As an Inventory Analyst, you will support the PSLD division’s effort in achieving the inventory and customer service objectives in a manner consistent with PSLD objectives through project work related to Parts Inventory Collaboration (PIC) and Inventory Management Research.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Responsible for providing Business and System support to dealers on PIC system including executing contingency processes when needed
Provide standard Service Analysis and Loss Analysis as well as execute additional standardized analysis packs for PIC dealers for their quarterly review process
Must be open to learning the analytical techniques for Data Analysis, Inventory Management (IM) System Configuration/logic and statistically oriented analysis
Specific projects may include but are not limited to investigating reasons for service loss, explaining inventory growth,assessing the value of alternative stocking rules, and determining impact on dealer Inventory
Green Belt / Subject Matter Expert (SME) on 6 Sigma Projects
SAS Programming and use of reporting tools like Tableau
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in mathematics, statistics, engineering orequivalent
- Must have excellent analytical/problemsolving abilities, well developed oral and written communications skills, astrong customer focus, and ability to work effectively with a wide variety ofgroups including IT and Dealers
- Three to five years of job-relatedexperience
- Willing to travel on an occasional basis (5-10%).
- SAS programming skills
- Supply Chain and Inventory Managementconcepts
Job Management / Professional
Primary Location Belgium-Vlaams Brabant-Grimbergen
Unposting Date: Jun 13, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Req ID: 190003LO